Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions agreement between The Sun Catcher B&B and Guests.
Arrival and Departure
- Check-in time 15:00 – 21:00.
- Please confirm time outside of those specified with Sun Catcher prior to arrival.
- Please vacate your room by 10:00 on the morning of departure.
- Bookings will only be secured when 50% deposit is received as specified in Quotation.
- Reservation is to be paid in full on arrival.
- Cancellations will only be accepted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with reference number provided.
- 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival.
- After arrival Guests checking out prior to the departure date are charged the full amount of the original booking, no refund.
- No-show guests will be liable for the full amount.
- One parking per room will be provided for guests.
- Please keep car locked and remove any valuables.
- Sun Catcher will not take responsibility for damages or loss by any causes.
- NO vehicles >3ton.
Damages or Breakages
- Guests will be held responsible and liable for any damages and breakages caused by them.
- Please report it as soon as it occurs, especially if by accident, this will help staff to know what it is and act quickly.
- Sun Catcher reserve the right to charge for repair or making good if the damage is significant.
- Smoking is prohibited in rooms and open areas.
- Please note that offending guests will be asked to leave immediately and will be charged for cleaning of that area and not refunded for outstanding stay.
- No pets allowed.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any death, injury or illness sustained by any person, or theft, loss or damage to any property occurring within or arising from visiting these premises, howsoever caused, whether allegedly due to our negligence or not.
Please contact The Sun Catcher B&B for any other information or clarity on the above information.